Why Do We Fundraise?
- We fundraise because we want the best for our kids.
- We fundraise because we want our children to have every opportunity we can provide for them to learn, to grow, to have fun.
- We fundraise because we want to support our children in their academic, sporting, and arts endeavours.
- We fundraise because it can be a fun way to get to know and contribute to our community.
How Do We Fundraise?
- Our bi-annual Spring Fair is our biggest fundraiser.
- We hold all sorts of social events – Trivia Night, Pool Party.
- We hold Mother’s Day and Father’s Day stalls that not only raise money, they also provide the children with money handling skills and an opportunity for children to buy Mum/Dad a present.
- We run raffles throughout the year (such as Easter and Christmas).
- We volunteer in the local community – such as marshalling for Ironman.
- Any profit from our Canteen and Uniform Shop goes directly to the P&C, to go back into the school. When you contribute to the Canteen or Uniform Shop, either by buying products or volunteering, you are helping our P&C, our school, and our children.
- We also fundraise for charities, such as the Biggest Morning Tea for the Cancer Council.
When Do We Fundraise?
Every chance we get!