The Taccking Point Public School P & C Spring Fair is a bi-annual event and by far the biggest fundraising event on our calendar.
From the Spring Fair we raise valuable funds that go directly to improving the education of your child at Tacking Point Public School. The Spring Fair brings in vital funds and with your assistance we hope to make the 2018 “Sustainaval” Spring Fair a success.
This year the P & C has voted to donate 50% of all funds raised to the School as our contribution to the purchase and installation of new “Commboxes” for our classrooms while retaining the remaining 50% for future purchases and additions to our school as requested by the School’s Principals and Teachers.
The theme of the Spring Fair is one of community – an event that together we can make it great for our families and our school! We are also aiming to make this event as waste-free as possible highlighting the 3 R’s – reuse,recycle,upcycle. So with a carnival atmosphere we will have all the favourites including rides, coffee and BBQ’s, books, craft and food stalls just to name a few!
In order to make this year an even bigger success we will also need your help! Please volunteer your time to coordinate or assist in this superb event!
We hope you will all Celebrate Our Community with us and look forward to you being part of it!
The Spring Fairy
What’s In Store!
This years Spring Fair is going to be absolutely brilliant! Here’s a taste of what’s in store:
- Year Stalls – each year is hosting a year stall at the Spring Fair
- Market Stalls – some of favourite Schoolyard Twilight Market Stallholder’s will be selling a range of their handmade items, jewellery and hair accessories and much more!
- The Pass-It- On Project Stalls – Reuse, Recycle, Reduce:
- The Sassy Scarf Stall
- The Book Stall incorporating a Games Trading Table
- The Plant Stall
- The Garden Station
- Live Entertainment showcasing the very best of our Guitar group, Band and dancers!
- Rides – a great range of rides for all ages including Jumping Castle, Wipeout and Giant Slide
- Food & Drink – a great range to satisfy your hunger and thirst! Try our Old-fashioned Lemonade Stall, BBQ or Barista Coffee care of the Hasting Secondary College (Westport Campus) Barista’s
Important Dates 2018 Spring Fair
15 October 2018 SuperSaver Sales open
20 October 2018 D-Day (Donation Day) in the Hall
24 October 2018 The Children’s Donation Day (proposed)
27 October 2018 External Stallholder Applications Close Date
27-28 October 2018 D-Day (Donation Day) in the Hall
31 October 2018 External Stallholder Final Payment Date
1 November 2018 Closing date for SuperSaver Sales
2 November 2018 LEGO Competition Entry Drop-off
2 November 2018 Colouring-In Competition Entries Close
3 November 2018 THE BIG DAY… SPRING FAIR DAY!
Spring Fair Newsletters
Read all about the happenings at the 2018 Spring Fair Spring Fair Newsletter No 1
Email and Social Media
General Enquiries: email@example.com
Sponsorship & Fundraising: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Tacking Point Public School P & C www.facebook.com/TackingPointPublicPC
Facebook: 2018 Tacking Point Public School Spring Fair
Pinterest: Tacking Point Public School P & C Association
By phone Glenys Rhodes 0408619355
Follow all things Spring Fair at our Facebook page:
2018 Tacking Point Public School Spring Fair