Why Should I Volunteer?
- be part of your child’s school community
- meet other parents and staff
- help raise funds for the school
- promote volunterring as a positive community initiative
- express thoughts and ideas
What Is Expected of Volunteers?
- as little or as much time as you can provide
- experience and knowledge
- personal strengths and talents
- professional/work experience
How Do I Find Out About Volunteer Opportunities?
- through the school newsletter
- through the P&C
- via classroom teachers
- via school admin staff
What Sort Of Things Do Volunteers Do?