|Become A Member||Volunteer||Donations & Sponsorship|
Why Become A Financial Member?
- in some circumstances, it is a requirement for insurance purposes – be covered!
- voting privileges – have a say!
- nominations for elections – make a difference!
Is Being a Financial Member Compulsory?
No! Everyone is welcome to attend meetings, however only financial members can vote and be elected onto the Executive Committee and Committees.
How Do I Become A Financial Member?
All you need to do is download this form, print it out, fill it in, and return it to the Canteen in a sealed envelope clearly labelled “P&C Membership” with your $1 membership fee. Acknowledgment of your membership and a receipt for your fee with be sent to you via mail or your child if you are a school parent.
How Often Do I Need To Renew My Membership?
Every year; all memberships expire at the AGM. To ensure that you can vote or nominate at the AGM, your membership renewal form must be submitted before the Annual General Meeting . Don’t miss out on your chance to have a say!
I can’t download and print the form. Is there another way to get one?
- Forms are available at every Tacking Point P&C meeting
- You can send us an email and we will send one to you
- Forms will be included regularly with school newsletters
Where Does My $1 Go?
Link to For The Kids.