The Tacking Point P&C Canteen is operated by two paid canteen managers and many dedicated volunteers.
The Canteen aims to promote and provide healthy and nutritious food choices, in accordance with current canteen guidelines.
The Canteen always welcomes new volunteers. Volunteers generally work between 10.00am and 2.00pm, usually only once a month, but other options are available! A free lunch of the volunteer’s choice is provided, together with guarantee of a good chat and good laugh.
Where Is The Canteen?
Behind the Tacking Point School Assembly Hall
When Is The Canteen Open?
The Canteen is open Monday to Friday during School Term 8:30 am to 1:50 pm. The Canteen does not open on the last day of school in Term 4.
The Canteen holds a number of special days during the year. The Canteen also caters for special events such as sports carnivals, orientation day, Easter parade, presentation days and so on.
How Do I Order Canteen For My Child?
- Write your child’s name, class, and order on a paper bag.
- Enclose the correct money and fold the bag securely (we will give change but it’s great if you can give us the correct amount).
- Remind your child to place the order in the lunch basket in the classroom as soon as they get to school. Their lunch will be delivered to the classroom just before the lunch bell.
If your child orders a fruit smoothie they will be given a token. They need to take the token to the canteen to claim their drink.
Online Order – Flexischools – Cut off time 9.30am
- Register at http://www.flexischools.com.au (for first time users)
- Make your selection
- Submit order and pay (a small fee applies)
If you miss the cut off time and your child has no lunch please call the Canteen by 9:30 am.
Late Orders or Orders with Insufficient $
Your child will be given a $2 sandwich and a 50c fruit (+IOU if necessary, please pay promptly).
Please let your child know that if there is a problem with their lunch order they should bring it back to the Canteen immediately so we can put it right.
What’s On The Menu?
Click here to download the Summer Menu (Term 4 2016/Term 1 2017)
If you should have any comments on our Menu or our Canteen, please contact us to discuss! We are more than happy to listen to any compliments or complaints. It is important that we continually strive to improve our service to our school families.