Spring Fair Newsletter no.3 (Read it here: Spring Fair Newsletter Final
6 DAYS TO GO! WOW! Our Spring Fair is fast approaching and the excitement is growing! This Newsletter is full of fun things about our Spring Fair!
Did you know?
With your SuperSaver Ticket you can skip the queues at the Canteen and collect your Sausage Sizzle, Drink and Quelch from the special SUPERSAVER BBQ & DRINKS STALL!!!
COLOURS OF SPRING
Wednesday 31 October is COLOURS OF SPRING where the children get wear of t-shirt in their favourite colour of spring but only if you are donating to our Spring Fair!
- Bottled water for our Drinks Stall
- Books, CD’S, DVD’s for our Book Stall
- Xbox 1 and PS4 Games for the Games Trading Table
- Scarves, belts and hats for our Sassy Scarf Stall
Please note that if you miss one of our donation days, a box for donations will be available in the School Office from Monday 22 October 2018. We ask that you do not leave any perishable items. Thank you!
If you have not yet purchased your SuperSaver Ticket time is now running out! Sales of the SuperSaver Ticket closes on Thursday 1 November 2018. These tickets really are value for money!
Here’s what you get:
- 1 Sausage sizzle
- 1 Drink
- 1 Quelch
- 1 entry to the Jumping Castle
- 1 entry to either the Nerf Target Zone OR Corn Bag Toss
- 1 entry to either Sponge-a-Mate or Disco
- 1 Showbags (retail value $10.00) & 1 Glow Stick
Tickets are now on-sale and are only available for pre-purchase.
If you do not wish to take advantage of our pre-paid SuperSaver offer, tickets can be purchased for rides and activities at the ticket booth on the day instead. However, the price of the ticket will be $25.00.
Guests of families are welcome to purchase as well!
Can you bake a cake or tray of slice/sweets for the cake stall?
The cake stall is looking for donations of cakes and slices to sell at the Spring Fair. CAKE TRAYS and LABELS are available from the school to deliver your goods to school in.
Please ensure the cakes/slices are labelled with ingredients used. We cannot sell any cakes/slices that do not have a list of ingredients.
Baked goods need to be dropped off at the Uniform Shop Room on FRIDAY 2 November before 12.00pm, otherwise they can be dropped off at the cake stall on Saturday 3 November before 3:30 pm.
Did you know?
Our Spring Fair is plastic-bag free! Buy a bag @ the Year 5 Upcycled T-shirt Stall!
Our plants are a little bit sad that they don’t have a lot of friends joining them at the Fair. Make them smile with your donation of a potted plant or two!
If you have perennial plants that can be divided, plants that have multiplied through self-seeding or other little plants that you can dig up from your garden to put in pots please do those now so they can thrive by Spring Fair day.
If you have spare potted plants we would love those too. Popular sellers include herbs, edible plants and pretty pots of flowers.
Please look around your garden or balcony to see if you have something to donate to make our Plant Stall a beautiful success.
Your volunteer help means that we are raising funds for the new Commboxes for our children!
We are still a little short of the required man hours to make this Spring Fair a success! Ask Mums, Dads, older siblings (over the age of 10), grandparents, friends or lovers if they can help out! Even if you are able to help for just for 30 minutes or so that would be wonderful!
We desperately need help on the following stalls and activities.
- Chocolate Wheel – selling tickets, spinning the wheel and handing out the prizes. Remember there is a major prize available to be given away! (x 2)
- Assistants for the Amusement Rides (min. 3)
- Assistant for our Photo Booth
- Games Arena – Corn Bag Toss (x1)
- Tattoos (x 2)
- Face Painting (x 1)
- BBQ Kings or Queens
- Green Team – help us to recycle right!
If you want to take on one of these roles then simply contact Glenys Rhodes on 0408619355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers put the community into our Spring Fair
WILL YOU SPONSOR US?
Sponsorship is an integral part of making our Spring Fair 2018 a success. This year through the Spring Fair, we are hoping to raise sufficient funds to install the latest in interactive whiteboard technology into our classrooms.
We are seeking sponsorships in the form of:
- CASH SPONSORSHIPS to help offset the cost of running the Spring Fair, enabling profits to go directly to achieving our fundraising goals
- IN-KIND SUPPORT such as facilities hire (e.g. Marquees, BBQ and eskies), product donations for our Chocolate Wheel, a LEGO prize for the LEGO Competition or a prize for the Colouring-In Competition, food and drink items for the food stalls, entertainment and signage to name a few!
In exchange for your generous support, we will be happy to promote your business within our school network and to the wider community. You are welcome to display your business sign, hand out brochures etc.! Limitless!
Email and Social Media
General Enquiries: email@example.com
Sponsorship & Fundraising: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Tacking Point Public School P & C OR
2018 Tacking Point Public School Spring Fair