Just to let you know that our Summer Menu 2018/2019 commences from Term 4 Week 1 on Monday 15 October 2018. Please download a copy of the current menu and discard any previous menus i.e. Winter Menu 2018 and Summer Menu 2018.
Please note the following changes to the Menu:
- Removal of Smiths Chips and Messy Monkeys
- The Vegie Cups will be served with salsa in lieu of Hommus (contains sesame seeds)
- Removal Sweet Potato Wedges
- Removal Hot Potato
- Addition of Rainbow Pasta Salad
- Addition of Chicken Fried Rice for the Friday Meal Deal
To allow us to meet the Healthy Kids Association guidelines, Smiths Chips have been removed due to the high salt content even though they are gluten-free product.
We introduced the Zymil Milk to cater for those students who are lactose-intolerant, however we have found that we had a large increase in wastage due to poor sales and therefore this item will no longer be available in the canteen.
You can download a copy of the new menu here:
If you have any feedback or comments regarding the change, please let us know!
Cheers and thank you