Where can I help?
There are numerous ways in which you can help. At this stage, we need help in the following areas:
- Craft donations – just craft up some love for sale, any medium – paper, fabric, art, twine – you make it we will accept it!
- Donate plants – start propagating or potting up!
- Donate prizes – we need prizes for our Chocolate Wheel and the children’s activities!
- Sponsorship – a great way for you to advertise your support and your business
- Sponsor items for the BBQ – meat supplies, sauces, napkins, paper plates
- Sponsor Milk for the SRC’s Milk Bar
- Coordinators and/or Assistants for our Stalls and Activities. We have vacancies for:
- Side Show Alley
- Lob the Dunny Roll
- Rocket Launcher
- Sponge-a- Mate
- P & C Pop – up! Help us sell our raffle tickets, teatowels and Cookbooks!
- Craft Stall
- Chocolate Wheel – we need spruikers to sell tickets, source prizes, spin the wheel and generally have a good time!
- An assistant for our Lego Competition in the Lego House
- Plaster Fingers – plastering up the kids in plaster , of course!
- Just Dance Disco – chaperone the kids as they dance to their favourite song
- Glow Things – selling our glow products that will just glow as the sun sets and add to the atmosphere of the Fair
- Showbags – we will source the showbags – all you have to do is hand them out to the kiddies as part of their Super Saver or sell them to those who don’t have a Super Saver
- Super Saver – distributing food and activity tickets to all those kiddies who have prepaid. A case of marking off names from a list!
- Photo Booth – we have the photographer! We just need someone to source props, take orders and arrange for printing of photos to be delivered after the fair!
- Side Show Alley
- Baristas – who doesn’t love a good coffee that is made to perfection
- Canteen Coordinator and assistants – selling extra yummy goodies
- Lighting – as the sun sets we will need lighting! You may find a donor to assist here but in any case you will also be putting up the lighting and liaison with the Electrician!
- Electrician – we need you to ensure the safety of our fairgoers not to mention that we don’t overload and fuse out the whole set-up
- Floaters – to help with the collection of coin on the day and providing relief to stallholders so that they too can have some fun (and a rest!)
- Assistants to help set up on the day including:
- an Electrician
- setting up lighting
- setting up tables,marquees and signage
- Carpenter or handy person to assist with creating a free-standing sign, a special stall and a Photo Booth
- Publicity – creating Facebook posts, web posts, flyer distribution, even gaining some media attention through radio and print!
If you are not sure what a Stall Coordinator does check out our blog on the Role of a Stall/Activity Coordinator The Role of Stall/Activity Coordinators. It is not as scary as you think!
Contact us and have a chat about how you can help!