Hey Mums and Dads, Carers, Grandparents and Friends!
Join us for a Healthy Kids BBQ
K-2 Athletics Carnival
Thursday 15 September 2016!
Your P & C Volunteers will be running a very special Healthy Kids BBQ. Our aim is to provide our K-2 Kiddies with a very special menu that is rated all green according to the Fresh Tastes at School Policy! Yay!
Even the spectators can enjoy our special BBQ – it’s make you hungry watching kids being active! and our Canteen will be selling Coffee!
Our Menu will consist of: –
- Hamburgers made with the leanest of mince, preservative free and a touch of onion and carrots served on a roll with tomato, lettuce and cheese! $5.00
- Chicken Burgers lightly crumbed with chopped parsley served on a roll with lettuce and mayo $4.00
- Fresh fruit quarters of oranges, apples and watermelon as well as bananas $0.50
- Water $1.50 large bottle, $1.00 small
- Sipahh Milk Straws (these have less than 1/2 teaspoon sugar) using low fat milk $2.50
- Juices your choice of apple, apple and blackcurrant, orange $ 1.50
- Apple Crumble Yoghurt made with low-fat plain yoghurt, apple, cinnamon and rolled oats $1.00
- and other items that all comply with our guidelines of healthy and green!
Great! How do we order?
Three easy ways!
- You or your child simply rock up to our BBQ tent
- You will be able to pre-order your child’s lunch on Flexischools using the Special Canteen Menu that will be available from Monday or Tuesday (N.B. Flexischools are in the process of establishing the special service).
- If you want to order via the paper bag system, please do so using the above menu and oh don’t forget to tell us if there is any special dietary requirements! Verrry important!
So we hope that you will pack a picnic blanket and join us on the day!
Oh and one more thing! You wish to volunteer and help at the BBQ that would be great! (and very appreciative), email us at email@example.com. Free coffee and lunch provided for you! Thank you!