Do you have a recipe that has been passed down through generations? Maybe its just a recipe your family loves and the kids just gulp it down no questions asked!
In celebration of the School’s 20th Anniversary, we are publishing our very own Cookbook and we need your help! You can’t have a cookbook without recipes so we are asking our families to record their favourites by submitting them for publication.
The cookbook itself will be professionally printed in colour with a hard spine and soft cover. You can submit your recipes including any hints and a little blurb on its origin with your family’s name or your child’s name!
There are four categories:
- Dips and Little Bites
- Quick and Easy
- Dinner is Served, and
- A Spoonful of Sugar
There are two ways in which you can submit your recipes:-
- Online – to submit your recipes online go to www.publishedauthors.com.au (or click on the link),
- if you don’t have online access, write out your recipes or provide a copy to the Canteen. We are happy to submit it online for you!
All recipe submissions must be received no later than 12 September 2016. This will ensure that we have sufficient time to edit, proof and print the Cookbook in time for sale at the Spring Fair.
The Cookbooks will be available to preorder via Flexischools or at the P & C Pop-up at the Spring Fair. These would make great Christmas presents so don’t miss out!. We will update you further when the pre-order starts.
All funds raised from the sale of the Cookbook will be used towards our fundraising targets for the refurbishment of the Canteen as well as funds donated by the P & C to the school.
A huge thank you to Miss Croad and Mrs Macinnes for coordinating the Cookbook!
Miss Croad or Mrs MacInnes 02 65 823478 or via email to email@example.com
If you need assistance submitting online follow these instructions:
- Go to www.publishedauthors.com.au
- Click on “Submit Recipe” tab
- Select our school from the dropdown box – “Tacking Point Public School”
- Click on “Submit a recipe for this cookbook”
- Type in the recipe completing all fields
- Click on “Click here to review your recipe”
- If all good, “Click Submit” or edit to correct any errors