So why are we introducing online ordering (Flexischools) for our canteen and uniform shop? One word – convenience. You can order your child’s lunch from home, from work, from your smartphone anywhere. From the survey we conducted:
- 93% of respondents have used online ordering or shopping before.
- 81% felt the transaction fee was reasonable.
- 95% felt they had a good understanding of how online ordering worked.
- 70% felt online ordering would be very convenient, 18% felt it would be moderately convenient (88% positive result).
- Comments were mostly positive and welcoming – ‘Bring it on!!!’
So how is it going to work?
- Go to http://www.flexischools.com.au. The first time – register.
- Add your children to your account (Add a Student).
- Transfer some funds into your account (credit card or direct deposit).
- Select your order (cut off is 9.30am).
- Pay and submit.
- We will still be taking paper bag orders. Both ways of ordering are welcome.
- We will still serve over the counter.
- You can order multiple days in one go.
- You can order in advance.
If you miss the cut off time your child WILL NOT go hungry. Call the school to arrange an alternative (your child will be given a $2 sandwich and 50c Juicy Fruit Tub or fresh fruit with an IOU, please pay promptly).